All fresh school graduates holding certificates equivalent to GED, international, and vocational qualifications, specialized secondary school certificates from Oman and abroad, shall register at HEAC system and follow the following:
- Register at HEAC system and select program preferences due deadline.
- Upload the following required documents in the specified link. The documents include:
1. Copy of the school certificate, or final transcript (once school final results are released)
2. Copy of the civil card (front and back) or national passport.
3. An equivalency letter from the Ministry of Education in Oman (if required), as certificates issued by public schools at GCC countries, and private schools applying the ministries of education public education system, do not require an equivalency letter except those issued in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
4. Omani students holding secondary school certificate of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), issued in KSA or abroad shall provide an equivalence certificate issued by the Omani Ministry of Education, which requires student to set for the National Center for Assessment tests (General Aptitude Test GAT) and (Summative Assessment Test SAT).